This is a complete android example for the Login/Registration app using Php and Mysql database. I use Retrofit POST requests for login and registration operations. After successful user login, we remember the login credentials using SharePreferences API, so that once login there is no need to show the login page again. From this simple example app, you can learn
1. How to use Retrofit POST request with fields and parameters.
2. How to save data to a remote MySql database from your android application.
3. How to use Model classes with Retrofit.
4. How to save user login in an Android application.
5. How to work with SharePreferences API in Android.
Like my Facebook page:
Subscribe My YouTube channel: